So, what exactly is live chat?
Live Chat allows you to engage with customers who are visiting your website in real-time, answering questions and enquiries that they have. It’s a great way to interact with users and reduces the chance of losing a potential client and in turn improves your site bounce rate.
Features of an online chat
- Receive alerts when a user enters the website
- Track movements of visitors in real-time as they browse your website
- Form statistics based upon purchasing trends
- Stop visitors leaving your website without contacting you or making a purchase
- Identify weak and strong areas of your website through page exit information.
Instant messaging is a better way for users and companies to communicate and can often save them time (not stuck in a telephone queue) and money without having to call 0845 numbers for support or customer services.
If you feel that your website would benefit from a live chat interaction or have any questions, please contact our expert team for a free consultation.