The team are delighted to be creating and developing the Campus Life website.
Who are they?
Campuslife is the UK’s premier student communication specialist. Working alongside over 85 of the UK’s leading higher education institutions, they provide a wide spectrum of services with innovative, exciting and creative solutions designed to engage with students on a huge range of issues, information and services.
Campus Life are looking to expand their existing website as the customer base ‘outside of Higher Education’ continues to grow.
To achieve this, we will create a landing screen for the homepage, allowing visitors to chose between the two sectors ‘University’and ‘Outside of Higher Education’.
Visitors will be presented with a highly professional and modern website. Using a variety of colours, fonts type/sizes, imagery and colourful layouts, the website will make an instant impact and statement.
The website will be ‘responsive’ – making it fully compatabile with all browsers, screen resolutions and handheld devices (mobile & tablet).
Creative Landing pages will be used throughout the website – these pages will also be used for advertising campaigns. Well thought out layouts will help deliver an impact to the page and increase traffic and conversion rate.
WEBSITE BODY & STRUCTURE
- The website will be built using the popular WordPressplatform.
- Website Design & Build compliant to HTML5 and W3C standards.
- Professional,bespoke and modern design.
- An easy-to-use navigational system will be implemented.
- Responsive design making the website fully mobile & tablet friendly.
- Multiple Creative Landing pages.
- Galleries (Choice of Stock Imagery).
- Rotating Sliders and Banners to bring movement to the website.
- Contact Forms (GDPR compliant) will be used to receive online messages via the website.
- Intuitive CTA (Call To Action) forms used throughout the website.
- CMS (Content Management System) allowing for easy updates of allcontent and imagery.
- A FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) feature will provide answers to the most asked questions.
- All major Social Media platforms will be implemented into the website including live streams.
- A Blog/Latest News section with multiple categories and archive system.
- SSL security certificate installation.
- Google Analytics will allow traffic and visitor statistics to be analysed.
- Google Map integration.
- SEO optimisation.
Look out for the website launch, scheduled for late September/early October.