Exciting new project underway at team Armerdesign.
Wellbeing Mind are experienced and qualified teachers of mindfulness meditation – providing online, individual and group sessions in Yorkshire.
The project is to create a full re-design of the current wellbeing mind website (it is very outdated and not mobile friendly). The website will provide visitors with details and information about the services they offer and ability to purchase items and book courses online.
The main objectives for the website are:
- To create a modern, engaging and highly professional website.
- To build a responsive design website that is fully optimised for all screen resolutions with a strong focus on mobile & tablet optimisation.
- To increase online interest/enquiries. Good use of CTA’s will be placed throughout the website to increase lead conversion.
- To provide information about services in a clear and engaging way.
- To sell products online (various items) with the integration of a user-friendly ecommerce system.
- To integrate a Course Booking System where visitors can view and book courses.
- To create a website that can be easily maintained and updated. We will use the popular WordPress platform with excellent CMS – Content Management System).
The team can’t wait to get stuck into developing this project, as it is requires a handful of features including online booking system, shop and live chat!